Abortion is NOT legal in America by Thomas Hoefling
1. God made mankind in His own image and likeness.
2. God strictly, explicitly forbade the murdering of any individual so made in His image and likeness.
3. The great minds of western civilization, from Cicero, down through Aquinas, and Blackstone, and Hamilton, and Adams, and Jefferson, and many others, posited the protection of the individual right to life as the first part of the natural law, and the first and most important reason for the existence of human government.
4. The founders of the American republic, in our national charter, the first part of the organic laws of the United States, the Declaration of Independence, asserted as self-evident truth that all men are CREATED equal by God, and are, each and every one, therefore endowed with the unalienable right to life, from the first moment of their creation.
5. The framers of the United States Constitution asserted as the crowning purpose of that Constitution the securing of the Blessings of Liberty to POSTERITY, ie those who are not yet born or even conceived.
6. The framers of the Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution forbade the taking of the life of any person without a fair trial on a capital offense.
7. The framers of the Fourteenth Amendment explicitly, imperatively REQUIRED the equal protection of every innocent person, and explicitly REQUIRED each and every state in the Union to provide equal protection under the law for that supreme God-given individual right.
8. Article Six of the U.S. Constitution REQUIRES every officer of government in this country, in every branch, and at every level of governance, to swear an oath to God to support and defend the Constitution, including its crucial equal protection requirements.
I don’t know how it could be any clearer:
Abortion is NOT legal in America.
Every person must be provided equal protection under the law.
We don’t need more legislation.
We don’t need more constitutional amendments.
We have no obligation to obey the immoral, unconstitutional opinions of tyrants in black robes.
All we need is for public officers, especially in the executive branch, to keep their sacred oaths and provide equal protection to the innocents.
In order for that to happen, THE PEOPLE MUST FIRST MAKE THE DEMAND.
NO MORE COMPROMISE.